Sunday, September 9, 2012

Book Review


This is a book review of Fading Empires, Volume I by Ian Kane. I am writing this book review because I enjoy anything and everything science fiction or fantasy. Additionally, I like to promote the work of creative professionals. I would like to start this post by thanking Ian for granting me permission to review his book. Thank you very much, Ian.

 
I always find it important to try something new and to constantly reinvent myself. I tried reading a new author, Ian Kane, and found he had a different approach to science fiction. It seems appropriate that he have a fresh approach to a well-defined genre. Ian, thank you for sharing your perspective on science fiction through your book.

 
Ian seems to be an ambitious writer because he has three volumes. For more on Ian and his books please click on the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/l/VAQFvNotoAQH75jVxzxJgyCUsQgTsSyVGUwAv5Ok6RzWsOA/fadingempires.com

No comments:

Post a Comment