Saturday, August 18, 2012

Berlin is on Fire!!!

Berlin
Video edited with Adobe Premeire!

I enjoyed the performance, therefore I enthusiastically paid him a few Euro. He earned it:)

I decided the audio added to the visual experience. Please let me know if you agree.
I am excited, eventhough it is time to leave Paris. I am on my way to Berlin. Yes it is time to take flight Again! Before we go through security, we must have our supplies. This is an international business class where better than OfficeMax to buy our supplies.


Please Click on any of the OfficeMax icons to enjoy your savings:)


Time to Fly to Berlin!
I created this image with Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop.
Photoshop is a must have! If you make something cool with Adobe Photoshop please comment on my page because we would love to see it!


This was the view from our room:)
Our next stop of the trip was Berlin, a modern city full of innovative architecture. Berlin is an exciting place to visit because it is culturally rich and has interesting business practices. Our hotel/hostel was much larger, and we had an amazing view of the city from our room. Our stay in Berlin seemed to go by quickly.


Our room at the Hostel.

I enjoyed the stay.



You likely noticed the mini-pillow pet. I am not a collector of these cool toys; the pillow pet belongs to my nephew, Khai. 


He gave it to me so I would not be lonely in Europe. How sweet is he?

He insisted I take it, eventhough he would miss it. As a tribute to my nephew I took pictures of his pillow pet all over Europe. He loved the pictures:)


A tribute made possible by a high quality camera! The Canon Powershot. Click the image to the right and buy one. I am glad I did:)
Amazing Architecture! We were on a boat tour.


Our bus tour.
I enjoyed our free time and planned visits greatly. On our first day, we met the other group of international students, and they seemed to enjoy the experience as much as we did. We also had a class in which we were assigned another field assignment. This time, we were to find a unique Berlin logo and product that could be marketed to the Gray or Green market. My group decided to market an energy efficient key card with the slogan, “A Green the Gray will love.” 
Our Berlin Project. Created with Anime studio and Maya. It was a rushed effort, however we enjoyed working together!
Autodesk's link: http://usa.autodesk.com/
Anime Studio's link: http://my.smithmicro.com/
The key/card in the pictures is our product concept.
The assignment was to be inspired by a product in Berlin and create a product to be marketed in the US that would appeal to the Green and Gray market.

More of the boat tour.

The lovely music!



The Memorial of Dead Jews








The Berlin wall




The Bear and I


Don't forget to lock your love on a bridge while in Berlin.
Berlin Parliament Reichstag






The end of the series


Karl Marx Statue




What's a visit to Berlin without a trip to the flea market? Rule of thumb if you sale me a print you have to take a picture with me:)

We had a guided bus tour and saw many historical locations, including the remnants of the infamous Berlin Wall. The history and culture of Berlin is expressed in museums, relics, and modern architecture. Our guide at the German Parliament explained that the reason there was so much glass was the people’s need for transparency.   
We visited Bayer and learned about the rules and regulations that pharmaceutical companies must follow. We learned the challenges of working with and competing against generics companies. We also discussed the drug approval process and how it differs from country to country. Our speaker gave us insight into marketing and brand integrity.
Yes the pillow pet enjoyed the boat tour.

Auf Wiedersehen Berlin!

Must have Software and Hardware:





No comments:

Post a Comment